The full set of vinyl Pit People heroes is available now in our online store!
Last year, we had the debut set of figurines with Horatio, Pipistrella, and Yosef. This week, we’ve brought Gluten and Sofia to the interwebs!
This vinyl Gluten stands around 6″ tall and is approximately 5 1/2″ wide. They’ve got their heroic pose down and they’re ready to fling their frosting for some team heals!
Don’t go into battle without your favorite cupcake!
Sofia is ready for adventure in a new land or whatever land YOU are in. Take home this loyal recruitador today!
At 8 ¼ “ tall and 3 ½ “ wide, this vinyl Sofia will guard your home or office with her trusty sword and net in hand.
A Pit People update went live on Xbox One today with a lot of improvements since the launch of the full release last month. These changes will be implemented on the Steam side in two separate parts as Update 6b (out now) & Update 6c (coming soon), so for the sake of consistency we will be calling this Update 6b+c for the Xbox One version.
Note: The Xbox One update is close to 2GB. It’s a large download in part because of the changes, but mostly because we increased the resolution on all of our cinematics with this update.
(Warning: last two bullet points contain *spoilers*)
Update 6c changes (currently just out on Xbox One):
- Players with “maxed out” save slots (heavy load of recruited fighters and collectible items) had their online functionality affected. Other players were unable to see these affected players in the Pit modes and story mode. This has been fixed in this latest update.
Update 6b changes:
- Updated finale narration with new VO
- Robot Judges in the Star Player mission are now correctly using electrobot voices any time they talk.
- Removed “Jerkimedes” name in one of the Quest Dialogue bubbles (when Horatio is speaking)
- Fixed Mr. Whispers Troll recruit quest – Mr. Whispers now actually wants a troll, not a cupcake.
- All world map Elites are now vulnerable to nitro.
- Fixed issue so that fighters purchased in the Marquette retain their tint color.
- Songs now change instantly when toggling Streamer-Friendly Music setting.
- Updated streamer friendly alternate tracks.
- *Spoiler* Fixed issue with the Mt. Olympus gate not opening.
- *Spoiler* Fixed a bug in Groomer Has It that prevented Hagatha from being captured.
We’ve said “good bye” to PAX East and now a couple of our team members are heading to France to say “bonjour” to PLAY Paris Powered by PAX!
We’re excited to be part of this new gaming festival, which will take place on April 21st – 22nd at Grande Halle de la Villette, Paris.
Attendees will be able to meet with two members of our team, John Baez (co-founder) and Ian Moreno (game developer), plus there’s a chance to demo Pit People in our booth as well as play some of our other games in the Free Play area (Booth B016)! Hope to see you there!
April 21, 2018 : 10AM – 11PM
April 22, 2018: 10AM – 8PM
Grande Halle de la Villette
75019 Paris, France
More info and tickets at playbypax.com
(Originally posted on March 27, 2018. Reposted with booth info)