Our humble blueberry farmer, revengeful princess, and soul bro demi-clops are now available in our online store!
These vinyl figurines are regularly priced at $40, but we’re knocking off $10 for their first week on the interwebs! Get Horatio, Pipistrella, or Yosef for $30 from November 13, 2017 to November 19, 2017 (PDT).
Figurines range from 6″ – 7″ tall and each come with their respective accessories. Get your very own Pit People figurine today!
Today’s hotfix carries several important changes.
Apparently people are not fans of getting lost, so we installed a GPS on your wagon. You will now see the way home on the worldmap at all times. …Because wagons have GPS signals, everyone knows that.
For some new players, the costs of the initial expansions in their home felt too high, especially after spending all their gold on cages. Well, not anymore we hope!
We have more details about our hotfix below.
Design / Visual
- Slowed the Octoclops spawn rate for Chog story quest (in solo)
- Changed the team slot costs in the House (now costs 300 and 550 gold to unlock)
- Home Icon in the world map has been added back in
- Small drop on flat damage of troll minis and snake minis
- Small drop on flat status-chance-per-level that were granted
- Added metrics tracking during battles where the player chooses to exit or restart
- Fixed pillow throw animation
- Added additional music track for streamer friendly setting
- Double chance of getting colored, shaky, and wavy random names for gladiators.
- Fixed crash when 2 local users started an online session on Xbox One.
In a couple of weeks we’ll return to release some release info!!!!!
Each year we have the tough task of choosing our favorite Behemoth costumes and decorations from the community. It’s super difficult because there are always so many amazing entries each year!
This year, we chose the top 3 for both categories and we had a few honorable mentions as well. Here they are: