Hey there invaders,
Though the radio channels have seemed quiet, our team has been hard at work on prepping the mothership for an eventual (but imminent!) landing.
The feedback we received from everyone who demoed our game during PAX Online + EGX Digital was invaluable; since then, we’ve been hard at work making changes and implementing new features (both stemming directly from some of that feedback and our own strange and creative minds).
New features like… THIS BEE GUN. (And the Electrobot’s shields, too.)
*The charge shot on the Bee Gun is still a work in progress!
Here’s a small list of some of the other changes we’ve made to Alien Hominid Invasion since last month’s demo.
- Visual reworks for multiple weapons including the Acid Shot, Six Shooter, Cryoshot, and more
- New weapon: Bee Gun
- Addition of boosts with new perks including heal on objective completion and higher coin drop chance
- Tiered items now have better visual organization to aid in quick and clear understanding
- New hazards: fire and bombard added
- Flybots are rideable and now drop mines as their attack
- Electrobots now shield units and no longer slow nearby players
- Megabot now has a laser spin attack
- The game HUD has been cleaned up
While we don’t quite know how far we still have to go, we want to share more frequent updates with you while we continue to work on Alien Hominid Invasion so you can see how far we’ve come in the meantime. We’ll also still be doing periodic development streams to share closer looks at game tweaks and changes, so stay tuned!
If you’re looking to keep up with mothership communications in the meantime, make sure to wishlist Alien Hominid Invasion on Steam!