Beep boop beep beep boop boop bzzt.
That’s… probably not actually Alien language, but we can tell you with confidence what it translates to!
In short, it means we’ve continued to work on Alien Hominid Invasion, and that we have a list of new changes ready to share and show — that’s right, show! Next week, on Tuesday, December 8th at 2:00 PM PT, you can tune in for an Alien Hominid Invasion update livestream where we show you some of the game’s new features and changes live.
But of course, if you don’t want to wait you can always keep scrolling right here right now. Or check out both. We won’t judge.
Here’s a short list of some of the most recent changes we’ve made to Alien Hominid Invasion, some of which you’ll be seeing in action during next week’s stream.
- All new Kid Hideout added where you can setup your alien, test your equipment out on dummies, or buy and sell items
- Mutations will no longer be activated through cooldown, but by juice pickups (see those little blue balls in the GIF? That’s JUICE!) throughout the level. This means that skilled players can get their abilities ready to use more quickly!
- The Bee Gun has a new chargeshot (You’ll fire a BIG SPINNING BEE!!!)
- New hazards: Fires, laser spinners, bombards, and mines
- Small flybots now drop mines AND can be ridden
- Megabot has a new angry phase (Featuring spinning beambot pals, oh boy)
- HUD has been arranged more clearly
As you can see, this past month(ish) has been packed with lots of new features that are being folded into the game. As Alien Hominid Invasion moves ever closer to reaching its final form, we hope we can continue to blow your mind with all of the ways the game is changing and growing… or, one might say, mutating.
As cool as it is to read a list of this cool stuff, it’s even cooler to see it in action. Be sure to tune into next week’s stream (remember, that’s December 8th at 2:00 PM PT!), and keep an eye on this page for more updates as the Aliens continue to make their journey down towards Earth.