We’re challenging all the livestreaming Alien invaders to a special competition during PAX Online + EGX Digital! The premise is simple: try to take down the more Agents in a 20-minute in a round of Alien Hominid Invasion, and you could win 100 gifted subscriptions from The Behemoth in your Twitch channel!
Before you get out invading, there are a few rules you’ll need to brush up on to make sure your contest entries count.
- You must play in single-player mode and be set to normal difficulty
- Your Alien must be level 5 at minimum
- The attempts must be streamed live on Twitch
- The winner will be the player that gets the most Agent kills in 20 minutes
- After the timer hits 20:00:00, leave the level by dying or extracting. Don’t kill more agents on the way out
- Complete all objectives
- Attempts can be done on any level, except the ones from first row (A visual example can be seen by clicking here)
- The Behemoth staff will approve all high scores to make sure they are legit.
- High scores need to be submitted to the additional form that will be delivered to your provided email after you fill this interest form out!
- The deadline for submission is September 20th at 10:00 AM PDT
If you think you have what it takes to be the top
dog Alien, you can sign up using our super fancy streamer challenge form right here. Once you submit, sit tight and wait for an email to be sent your way!
PS – If you’re streaming Alien Hominid Invasion, you might get a surprise visit from Behemoth staff, so keep an eye out!
We’ll see you on the mothership!