UPDATE!! – Winners are now announced and located here, http://www.thebehemoth.com/vdaycontest
Oh man, I’ve been wanting to write this up for a while now.
Valentine’s Day/Singles’ Awareness Day is coming up next week and…we’re running a contest for our fans to get a chance to win the beloved Castle Crashers Pink Knight –in Chonku Chonku mini-figurine form (only available at trade shows)!
There will be two categories: Doubles & Singles.
To enter into the Doubles: Write a blog post about how Castle Crashers contributes into bonding with your significant other, your favorite moments together, etc!
To enter into the Singles: Write a blog post about why it’s better to play on your own, battling enemies/friends, to rescue and kiss online princesses (which is perfectly okay)!
You can write in any style that you want.
- Entries must not exceed 500 words in length.
- You many only enter into one category.
- You must publish this online and send the link to Christine@TheBehemoth.com, or link it to this post as a comment.
- The deadline to to enter will be February 13, 2012 at 5pm PST.
- Winners will be announced on the 14th.
- Emotion must be felt.
- You must be okay for the prize to arrive after February 14, 2012.
- Winners must be okay with us reblogging your post (linking it to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr).
A total of 10 Pink Knight Chonku-Chonku mini-figurines will given away!
Now — WRITE away!!! (While your chances of winning are still high) <3
Love always, from your Favorite Pink Knight
PLEASE check out BattleBlock Theater while you’re on the interwebz doin’ stuff!