Please tell us you’ve been keeping up with our Prisoner Updates every week! And if you have…here’s a *pat* on the back.
We tell you that BattleBlock Theater is formed on the basis of FRIENDSHIP. But there is much betrayal that is UNFORESEEN in the waters of LIFE!
Last week, in Part One of the Tale of The Nautical Nightmare, we watched Prisoner 10308 get left behind.
Prisoner 10307, the fish-faced individual sailed away without a care, or so it seemed. After a bit of contemplation, a decision was made. The only way to find out is to watch this video! Below, concoct answers of your own so you may act accordingly if the situation arises.
Book Club Discussion Questions:
1. Would you go back for your friend if they needed help?
2. Is your friend a “dead weight” or an essential key to survival?
3. If your friend survived, would that adversely affect your relationship? If so, how?
4. Are people essentially good or evil?
5. Is it natural to do everything in one’s power to stay alive?
Check out our spotlight on Prisoner 10307 to see how he saves/doesn’t save his friend, and how another being can be of great use!