<INCOMING MESSAGE FROM BEHEMOTH HQ>
Pit People Update 7 is now available on Xbox One!
Repeat: the Pitlicious is hiding inside your Xbox.
Please update and prepare for new adventures.
<MESSAGE END // 11-15-2018>*
Aside from new adventures and quality of life additions, Update 7 is full of those “hey, wouldn’t it be cool if…?” moments we’ve been jotting down since development began. Things like…
- “Wouldn’t it be cool if those bear blood storms could happen any time?
- “What about a bunch of quests in a big city? Crowded streets, hot dog carts, skyscrapers…
- “OOH, a prison break! Sheep Mascots! A level full of dynamite. Just dynamite. EVERYWHERE.”
Whether you can stand toe to toe with General Custard or are as innocent as a wee babe, Pitlicious has something strange and wonderful for you!
Update 7 includes the following:
- 2 New Multi-Part City Quest lines
- New world map content, including new quests and bear blood storms
- Fashionable new unlocks
- 13 new Achievements
- Viewable fighter career stats in regular mode (similar to Obituary in Permadeath Mode)
- Newly intensified atmosphere for Elite battles (just in time for Halloween!)
- Mission progression is now determined by the first host player rather than the most advanced player.
- The fortress completion achievement is now triggered by completing city and story quest fortresses.
- Added occasional bear blood storms in random battles.
- Fixed issues with spidaur webs when spidaurs teleport.
- Fixed a bug that caused a tutorial exploration region to not count toward player’s total.
- Added separate key bindings for moving the wagon up, down, left, and right.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some missions from appearing on some world maps.
- Fixed a bug that could cause spectator fighters from appearing in the arena lobby during an online session.
- Changed the Questboard to show the 100% indicator only if all local players have completed the quest.
- Fixed a bug where the winner of a replay would not be shown in some cases.
- Players can hold the dismiss key to skip through dialog quickly.
- Fixed a bug showing pixie wings in portraits.
- Fixed bug which would auto-fail permadeath players in March for Babies.
- Fixed bug that prevented enemies from chasing wagon through previously populated hexes.
- Female archer and man type npcs on the worldmap now use the female voice when killed.
- The 5th city record song now loops correctly.
- Fixed bug in quest “Against the Grain” to cause it to fail early in some cases.
- Fixed tents in multiple fortresses that did not look inactive after running out of enemies to spawn.
- Fixed bug causing player to see both win and lose events if they killed all of the red team players.
- Fixed bug preventing players from recruiting an enemy in quest “A Knight’s Code”.
- Extra loot is no longer lost to lava eruptions on some worldmaps during quest “Fighting Fire with Fire”.
- Yosef is no longer occasionally given a random color tint in quest “Mt. Olympus”.
- Worldmap enemy that chases you in quest “Home, Run!” now behaves like other chase enemies.
- Fixed bug that was causing chaser enemy sfx to play when spawned instead of when triggered by the wagon.
- Mother Deer no longer sounds like a human man when saying “…?” in quest “Needs Salt”.
- Fixed a bug in quest, “Mush Love” causing Portabella to occasionally disappear.
- Erroneous fail dialog no longer plays when fleeing quest “Tale of Yoratio”.
- Added missing danger icon to Fort Ginger.
- All mentions of “Mr. Whispers” use that spelling now. Sorry, “Mister Whispers” fans.
- Snottery Barn revamped to include new narrative beats, unique characters and Spidaur Skin rewards.
- Layout of battlefield in quest “Against the Grain” rebalanced and made accessible for Troll Moms.
- Rebalanced quest “He Who Smelt It” to allow enemy team to spread out do their job better.
- Added some flavor and visual clarity to quest “Fort Ruffage”.
- Rebalanced quest “Ruckus Ranch” and added some visual flare for clarity.
- Added battlefields for some unique regions across all worldmaps.
- Kindness the Rainbow Horse now hums to himself during quest, “Killing with Kindness”.
- Small camera and narrative sequence tweaks across many quests.
- New music for CityTownRiot by Patric Catani
- Adjusted all ambience levels and overall mix
- Elite battles now play specific music
- New SFX for new quests
- New SFX for new weapons
- Translations for all new quests and content
Collect your Cupcakes, gather your Gorgons and haul out your favorite Hair Trolls: new adventures await!